O'Neill Perform Men's Hammer Ski/Snowboard Pants -
O'Neill Hammer men's ski / snowboard pants packed with 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability, critically taped seams and O'Neill Hyperdry
Hammer it down the hill all day long in the O'Neill Hammer Ski / Snowboard Pants. Fully-equipped with 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability, critically taped seams, O'Neill Hyperdry and a brushed tricot lining for extra warmth and comfort.
Hyperdry helps your gear repel water, dry quickly and keep you in the zone as it aids the fabric's natural breathability.
Pair them with your O'Neill jacket of choice for style and substance on this slopes this season.
O'Neill Perform Men's Hammer Ski/Snowboard Pants - Asphalt 8P3026-8026
- Shell: 100% polyester (exclusive of laminate)
- Knitted Lining: 100% polyester
- Woven Lining: 100% polyamide
- Fit: Regular fit
- Pant reinforcement - the hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti abrasive material for increased durability
- Waist adjustment - adjustable velcro straps on the waistband to adjust the fit and width of the waistband
- Critically taped seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam.